CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

May 6, 2008

#38 for today. My dear husband and I are celebrating 13 years of marriage. I'd do it all over again baby!!!!

#39 watching my girls play together in the front yard. They love each other so much!

#40 Watching Aly's amazment at something as simple as an Ant bed. She could squat and watch it for hours on end!!

#41 Seeing things fresh and anew just by watching my girls discover the world around them...one ant, twig, leaf and blade of grass at a time.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy anniversary!

Susan said...

You know, this comment was made by the pastor at the wedding we just returned from.. here ya go ;)

"On her wedding day when a bride first starts down the ISLE, the thing she notices right away is the ALTER. Next, her eye goes straight to the groom and stays there... from that moment on, she thinks... ISLE, ALTER, YOU".

Now keep in mind that wasn't from me.. ha. But actually, its something to think about. Not sure what denomination that pastor was, so I'm kinda takin' it with a grain.. (grin)..

Happy Day Shelley and David! May you have many many more happy years ahead.