CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

OH....SO very thankful today!!!

#42 - I am so very very thankful for my two beautiful daughters. I am thankful for their health, for their very life, for how they make me feel when I watch them sleeping, how they make me feel when I watch them arguing!! :-) How they make me feel just to know they are alive on this planet and that God chose me to be their mother!!!!

My heart is breaking for the Steven Curtis Chapman family today. They have lost their youngest precious gift of God. I cannot even imagine the grief. I cannot imagine.


~God...please hug this family extra close through this tragedy. Show them your grace, love and strength in a MIGHTY way today!!!~


1 comments:

Tami said...

Hi Shelley-

I'm so glad you entered my giveaway! Your daughters are beautiful...and your blog names are so creative...love the play on 'wok';-).

Have a great day and God bless!

Tami