CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April 30, 2008

#30 For dear friends who are always there to cover my family in prayer when we need it most.
#31 For a stash of change in the back of a drawer just in time!
#32 For the way my 4 year old can knock my socks off putting together puzzles on the computer
#33 For the awesome look in her eyes when I told her that I do and will always think she is CRAZY AMAZING!
#34 For the way my 2 year old just hung on my shoulder and said, "Just rock me Mom" after she had woken up and called for me tonight.
#35 For the way my husband still loves me through all we are going through!
#36 For the way I still love my husband through all we are going through!
#37 That knowing he loves me is the only thing keeping me going right now!!
#38 For the way that my girls sat still and listened for seemingly forever today while I read Psalm after Psalm after Psalm and cried out to God Almighty.

0 comments: