CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 17, 2008

#16 For beautiful spring days outside with my girls enjoying God's creation. While Aly was running around out in the yard I asked her if she could see anything out there that God had made. She made a wierd face and said, "Mom...God made it all!!"
How right you are baby girl!!! How right you are!!!

#17 For opportunities to teach my girls to share without being so uptight that I lose my cool with them.

#18 For moments and glimpses of God's amazing plans for my girls...and the hope that I am included in them!

#19 That Aly likes to be dressed up and all frou-frou on one hand, but digging in the dirt in the front yard makes her equally as happy a little girl!!

2 comments:

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

Ah, out of the mouths of babes, eh? Such glorious truth! Yes, God made it all. And we swirl in wondrous praise and thanksgiving!

A privilege to dance with you, sister!

All's grace,
Ann

Pam said...

Hello! I found your blog through the 1000 gifts blogroll! How wonderful that you have adopted! We have 6 children - three from other countries. One is from China and the other two from Korea! Many blessings to you as you count your gifts from God!